Benefits for individuals of ICDL computer training
The ability to use a computer effectively is now an essential life skill. Digital skills enable people of all ages to understand and use technology to improve their personal and professional lives.
ICDL Certification can help your professional life by making you more attractive to employers, while increasing your ability to communicate and access information and services in your personal life.
Key benefits include:
- Communicate, connect and interact with others online
- Access a range of information and services that can save you time and simplify your life
- Increase your confidence, motivation and career potential
- Attain qualifications at your own pace through distance learning
- Just 5 Easy Steps to Certification in up-to-date digital computer skills you need and want
Benefits of ICDL digital skills for employers & staff
Skilled employees enable organisations to use technology more effectively, leading to increases in productivity and competitiveness while ensuring operational objectives are achieved more efficiently.
ICDL programmes increase the value of human capital and achieve productivity gains through developing competent staff.
Key benefits of ICDL training, International and NZQA certification include:
- Increase your overall efficiency and productivity
- Increase employees ability to produce professional quality documents and presentations
- Reduce IT support overall saving time and money
- Increase employees confidence and job satisfaction
- Significantly enhance internal and external communications
Benefits of ICDL digital skills for educators & students
Students with ICT skills enjoy an enriched educational experience, and they will be better prepared for life, work and further learning.
ICT skills also enable educators to use technology more effectively in the teaching process, thus achieving educational goals more efficiently, and in doing so save time and increase productivity.
Key benefits of ICDL training and certification include:
- Improve communication and collaboration by using technology to share tasks or join virtual communities
- Increase ability to facilitate access to information on the Internet to supplement work/study
- Foster creativity in students by using interactive multimedia tools
- Engage and motivate students by enabling them to use ICT skills in learning
- Better equip students for life and the workforce